Hi all,
Is there anyone who can share a sample file with code to use for REST API.
We would like to setup a data integration between SAP and Anaplan using REST APIs, but it is hard to get started without sample file.
Thank you!
Which language would you like this in? I can provide an implementation in Python, C#, Java and JavaScript.
Hi @Vinz ,
Thank you very much for your reply. I am not sure which language IT is using, so it would be helpful if you could share in the different languages.
@LouiseBourgonjon I have attached the sample Code in Java, which is likely most useful in a SAP context. Just let me know if additional content would be helpful or we can support in any way.
Thank you very much @Vinz .
I think IT might come back with some questions ;-).
Please also check out the Official Anaplan Postman collection which has TRX api samples
https://www.postman.com/apiplan/workspace/official-anaplan-collection/request/18986564-2172bcbc-62a8-4c24-8dcc-9f96ad202793
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…