I am importing a file but Anaplan isnt populating the "Time Stamp" line item. Anaplan is mapping correctly and the import has no errors.
What am I missing?
@empressjewel Pardon I wasn't clear. I meant add a filter to the view. So follow instructions below:
Then check if it returns anything
@empressjewel - have you tried the "Custom Mapping" in the import dialogue? This allows you to define the pattern of the date fields and you will be able to affirm the mapping is working when you see the date successfully display in green text (successful translation between the file into Anaplan date format).
@Tiffany.Rice I just tried custom mapping and it didn't work. It mapped with no errors but the data still did not populate. See attached.
Color me stumped. The only other points I would say to consider -
@empressjewel can you try applying a filter on DAT05 Salesforece Bookings against "Time Stamp" with condition "IS NOT Blank" and see if it returns anything.
@TristanS I didn't return anything
@TristanS it worked! Thank you
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…