How do I do this? Create Forecast Periods Saved View  In the model, open the OTH01 Non Employee Expe

Options
pvenna
edited September 2023 in Academy Discussions

How do I do this? Create Forecast Periods Saved View 

In the model, open the OTH01 Non Employee Expenses module.

Create a new saved view: 

• Filter: Forecast Months only 
  • Save and name the view: Forecast Periods

When there are no versions used? or am I missing something?

Comments

• karryshanny
    edited January 5
    Options

To create a "Forecast Periods" saved view in the "OTH01 Non Employee Expenses" module, you'll need to follow a series of steps within the software or application you're using.

First, log in to the software and navigate to the "OTH01 Non Employee Expenses" module as per your application's interface. Once you're within the module, look for an option or button that allows you to create a new saved view. This feature is typically found within the software's user interface. As part of the saved view creation process, you'll be able to define a filter. Set the filter to "Forecast Months" to ensure that only data related to forecasted periods is displayed in your saved view.

Finally, save the view with the name "Forecast Periods" as instructed. The exact steps and user interface may vary depending on the specific software or tool you're using, so it's a good practice to refer to the software's documentation or seek assistance from the software's support or user community if you encounter any difficulties.

Regards

HCAHrAnswers