Attached is the screenshots for your reference. Kindly help as been stuck on this for a while.
Hello,
The datas seems to start on line 2 of the .csv file. Have you mapped this correctly ?
Best regards
Etienne
@ddesai
The mapping seems correct to me. Kindly check the G3 & P2 tabs as well. Please confirm if both the Locations & Products are also mapped correctly.
~Anand
Hello Anand and etiennevalles76,
etiennevalles76
I figured out, the problem was that the timescale was set to 2023 whereas data was for 2020 with one past year and one future year. I changed that and now it seems to work.
Thank you both.
Oh my goodness Ddesai. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Yes, you're solution worked. I've been working on the Volume inputs for over a week. Doing it a minimum of 10 times or more each time I tried to get it to successfully import. No where in the training did I see I needed to change the timescale. Thank you for the solution!
Hii,
I have mapped the data exactly as shown, but still i am getting an error like this.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…