Doubts regarding Anaplan L1,L2 and Anaplan way

Options

Dear Team,

I am a new joiner in Anaplan, I want to learn Anaplan and start my career into Anaplan. I need Anaplan trial workspace for my L1 and L2 Certifications but its showing first should learn Anaplan way then only trial workspace will be given by anaplan team, so I am confussed, first what should learn . so please do the needful guys

Answers

• AlejandroGomez
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hi @Praveen1996

as far as I know you do not need a workspace in order to complete the Anaplan way training in the Anaplan Academy. So, if the Anaplan Way is a prerequisite for securing a trial workspace, go for it! https://learning.anaplan.com/totara/catalog/index.php

At the end of the day, you need the Anaplan L1, L2 and Anaplan Way in order to obtain your Model Builder certification, so the Anaplan Way is a good stepping stone into your Anaplan journey.

Good luck!

• To obtain an Anaplan trial workspace for your L1 and L2 Certifications, it's recommended to start by learning the fundamentals of Anaplan. Focus on the basics, such as navigation, model building, and understanding key concepts within the platform. You can begin with Anaplan's official documentation, online tutorials, and training resources to build your knowledge.