Conditional formatting not showing on UX page

Options

I have created a saved view as below with Conditional Formatting, but when using this saved view in the UX, the conditional formatting is not appearing on the Demand Forecast (2nd card at the 2nd screenshot below) I cannot see why? Anyone have any ideas or suggestions as to what I have done wrong?

Best Answers

• Hi Tiffany
    Thank you for your reply.
    I have created a saved view. I have reviewed the setup within the module and I can see that the conditional formatting is working as below.

My problem is that the highlighted cells below to mark a amendment are not showing in the UX and this is where I am stuck with what to do? As you can see from the first screen shot the conditional formatting is showing in the module.

Kind regards
    Caroline

• Tiffany.Rice
    Options

Thanks Caroline, I'm wondering if this has to do with the "Theme" you are applying to the card. Try resetting the theme to have the card reflect the conditional formatting as applied within the saved view.

Example of the card with no theme applied:

Example of same view with "theme" applied (notice that conditional formatting only gets applied to summary lines):

• Hi Tiffany,

You are right, it was the theme. I would never have thought that apply a theme would mask the conditional formatting.
    This is definitely one to keep in mind for my future builds.
    Many thanks for your help with this issue.
    Caroline

Answers