Hello,
I have a line item with Month Format (Maternities Month M_paid leaves calc) and need to repeat it until another line item with boolean format is true (Maternity).
Tried with lastnonblank formula.
Thank you for your help!
Hi @rfilip
The formula should be - IF NOT Boolean THEN PREVIOUS(Same Line Item in which formula is applied) ELSE Overridden line item
Cheers!!
Sorry, but is is not clear. Overridden is a new line item that I have to create?
@rfilip Overridden line item is for the purpose if after a boolean is ticked you want new month to take place
If overridden line item is not available, then you can just use BLANK
Ok. Clear this part of overridden.
But, my need is to have this May 23 repeated as long as Maternity is true.
And as you can see in the formula, if using previous only Jun 23 is repeating, everything still remains empty.
Ok understood! Try framing formula like this:
IF ISNOTBLANK(Last worked month) THEN Last Worked Month ELSE IF Maternity THEN PREVIOUS(Maternities Month M_paid leaves calc) ELSE BLANK
Hope that I well understood your idea.
Not working still.
Hey @rfilip Getting there, You have done everything correct except line item under PREVIOUS(). You need to refer the same line in which you are applying the formula. See my above answer
Incredible !😲
I was thinking I will have a circular reference if I will use it, as you mentioned, but it worked. Thank you verry much for your time and patience !
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…