Hello are you able to explain why I have a situation like that? The parent is there but in the general list the field is not populated and I cant populate.
I dont have any list member named All Roles.
Thanks
It appears to me that "All Roles" was created as list item and assigned as a parent. This is what is referred to as a "Simple List" where you have a hierarchical relationship defined but the levels aren't separate lists.
https://help.anaplan.com/list-types-9e227264-6f53-411b-be7c-68eb578e6322
To resolve, un-assign the parent and delete "All Roles" from the list. You can then define the top level.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…