Level 3 Model Building Sprint 1: TAR01 Detailed Sales Target module

Options

I'm working on my L3 Model Building, It has been paused for quite sometimes due to my confusion in how to fill The TAR01 Detailed Sales Target module. I can't even create a module to verify the The TAR01 Detailed Sales Target data.

Here is the TAR01 Detailed Sales Target module that have been filled

Here are the formulas I used in the line items

'PY Country and Product Family Sales' = 'TAR01 Sales Target'.Baseline Financial Forecast[LOOKUP: 'SYS03 Account>Product Details'.'G2 Country', LOOKUP: 'SYS03 Account>Product Details'.'P1 Product Family']

'Initial Country Sales Target' = 'TAR01 Sales Target'.Initial Country Sales Target[LOOKUP: 'SYS03 Account>Product Details'.'G2 Country', LOOKUP: 'SYS03 Account>Product Details'.'P1 Product Family']

'PY Account Revenue' = 'DAT01 PY Revenue'.Revenue[LOOKUP: 'SYS03 Account>Product Details'.'A1 Account', LOOKUP: 'SYS03 Account>Product Details'.'P2 Product', LOOKUP: 'SYS00 Time Settings'.PY Qtr]

'PY Account / PY Country Product Family' = PY Account Revenue / 'PY Country and Product Family Sales'

'Initial Account Sales Target' = Initial Country Sales Target * 'PY Account / PY Country Product Family'

I believe I got 'Initial Country Sales Target' right, but I'm not so sure about the others. Especially, the 'Initial Country Sales Target', I think I got the wrong source. I've tried everything, by making new module that collected the PY revenue from DAT01 with the dimensions of 'A2 Account>Product#' and also the module that using the dimensions of G2 Country and P2 Product and sum it by P1 Product Family at the end but the numbers still doesn't working. I don't even think my formulas for 'PY Account / PY Country Product Family' and 'Initial Account Sales Target' are right either. Please help me with this😭this will be due in 3 days.

And I also had no idea on how to verify the value of the module, I followed the instructions and create the module using G2 Country, P2 Product and Quarter as dimensions. And I've tried to summed the 'PY Account / PY Country Product Family' by Product Family which obviously wouldn't working.

So I can't even verify that TAR01 Detailed Sales Target module that had been filled. Guys please help me on both modules ('TAR01 Detailed Sales Target' and 'Verify TAR01 Detailed Sales Target')😥😭I'm so clueless and it will due in 3 days…

Answers

• Hello @NadiaSafarah , here your target line item "verify" has "G2 Country and P1 Product Family" as dimensions. Hence, mappings should be written for both dimensions. But, you included only Product Family.

Moreover, you are aggregating data from TAR01 module which is dimensioned by "A2 Account>Product#". Hence, consider properties of the list in the mappings

Thanks,

Vamsi