Numbering format

Options

Hi,

Is there a way to change the numbering format for certain users when they access dashboard

example -

100,67.98 to 100.67,98

Thanks

AB

Answers

• Konstantin97
    edited October 2023
    Options

Hi @CommunityMember111277!

In the format settings of the line item you can change "Decimal point" and "Thousand separator"

But you can't change it only for some users. I think the only way to do this is to create two different modules with different number formats

Thanks,
    Konstantin

• Thanks Konstantin97

I know about this feature, however I was wondering if we can have this option specific for certain users in classic or NUX.

I also thought about creating 2 different modules, however that will increase the modules count and size especially if we are talking about multiple modules.

• Hi @CommunityMember111277 - looks like you can using the Report page in NUX but that this formatting isn't an option for Boards/Sheets, and now that there is the insights panel maybe can do a half-work around depending on the ask.

Think I recall that the Product teams are working on alligning the formatting but not sure where this is at. @sprender - any news or have I mis-remembered something?