Can you please help me with the following model? I want to create a model to calculate my budget for the next year. Here's the list of components:
- Product: Family => Subfamily => KSU
- Distribution Network: Global => Distribution Network Local
- Brand: Brand X and Y
- Sales history in quantity and revenue (CA) per month
- Price for one unit
- Forecast per year in quantity
- Anaplan calendar year/month
- Module 1: Calculation of Forecast per month using the sales history data and applying a seasonality coefficient to adjust the data. The seasonality is not calculated per article but based on a key: Subfamily/Distribution Local/Brand. This means I need the sales data per this key. Please note that Subfamily, Distribution Network Local, and Brand have different hierarchical levels.
I am using the following formula to calculate the forecast in quantity: Forecast of the year * seasonality coefficient of every month.
I am stuck and don't know how to create the seasonality key (Subfamily/Distribution Local/Brand) in Anaplan. Could you please provide your feedback and assistance?"
Thanks in advance.