Hi Anaplan Community! I am working within an Operating Expense financial model, I have a module to allow for manual adjustments by department. This module contains a line item "Amount" with no formula, to facilitate the manual input of adjustment amounts by spend category. The Model's Time frame is 2022 - 2028, and I am able to input values into the cells up until 2025. However both within model and the app, cells for 2026 appear blank, not even showing hyphenated zero's with no ability to input. I have checked multiple times that there is no filter on the data, that write access is allowed (as evidenced by input to years 2022 - 2025), but am a bit perplexed. Has anyone experienced this before? Is there a cell limit or some structure nuance I lack an appreciation for? I've attached screenshots to help build understanding. Thanks for the help Anaplan Community!
@pmeehan Try checking Read & Write DCA logic for this line item in blueprint. Try removing Read & Write DCA and then see if it allows data entry FY26 onwards
Cheers!!
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…