Hi,
I would like to add a Create action to a process, but I can't seem to. Does anyone know how to do this?
Thanks, Ethan
@egc8r
Or, you could "hide" the actions in a different process. For example, do the Create first and then have a "Save" button where it has the Process and actions behind it.
You can't do that as the create action needs to know where to put the new member. For an alternative, have the new member (with code and parent ) defined in a view and have the process import the new member into the list, and then the final action within the process will clear that member our from the module. Will that work for you?
Rob
@rob_marshall
I can try that … but I was hoping to have the create action run first, where it would ask the user where to put the new member, and then have other actions run after that.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…