Hey everyone ,
I have a list that is named X_days and contains ( 5 days , 10 days , 20 days , other ) I want to add a text line item that check if the X_days = other I can write what i want in my line item ?
Thanks in advance.
Hope this Solves your Questions.When ever you select "other" then only user will enter the Text otherwise it cant be editable
@imadlou, Can you please share the screenshot of the list?
@Dikshant , this is the screenshot for the list , I want to add a text line item called for example "verification" in my module that check if a person choose Other from the list he can write whatever he want in "verification"
@143kishornaidu,
Thanks for sharing the details. The setup that you have made, what exactly is not working? I can see you created a DCA line item and applied it correctly with correct formulas.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…