Hi All, do you know why I receive this error when connecting a view through Excel Add-in?
Thank you,
Joana
Looks like access issue, do you have the role which has access to the module/list used in module.
Are you logged in Excel with same User Id you are using to access Anaplan?
Thank you for your answer, I did check permissions and I've got all the access, I think it's something related to the exceeding of the max cells for plug in!
@ColeHarry Hi Cole, yes, I keep seeing "New connection: Cannot access view"!
<a href="https://chillgirlclicker.org/wave-road/">wave road</a>
I think there is some reason: incorrect connection strings, authentication issues, or network problems.
[url=https://chillgirlclicker.org/wave-road] wave road [/url]
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…