List Hierarchy Update Failure
I am trying to update a composite list hierarchy with 2 levels they are both Numbered List.
In the source module the List being imported are NOT a numbered List only in the PROD model it is set to a Numbered List.
Here is the Parent List and Code is concatenated with _L1
Below is the child list that Rolled up to the Parent List
When I tried to update the child list I keep getting an error
I have mapped the action with the Parent and also tried the parent code but it is still not working and I have used the "TRIM" function on the concatenated Code just to remove any space but I'm still getting error.
Please any suggestion as to why I keep having the issue and any workaround to resolve the issue.