Has anyone found a way to change the number format on a chart axis? The line item I am referencing is formatted as a percentage, but does not show up with the "%" sign on the Y-axis.
@Taylor Moore,
I tried, but I don't see the option to show percentages on the Y-axis. But I got an option to show percentages on the data pointers. Try if that helps.
@sprender - might this be on the roadmap to being updated?
You can add the % label in the axis title so its clear the numeric is a % like in the example below. Number formatting on the individual axis interval numbers isn't something we have planned in the near term but you can raise on the ideas exchange.
Thank you everyone. This is helpful. I personally find having a % next to each of the labels on the axis redundant, but had an end user ask so wanted to explore the options.
@sprender - Still think it would be beneficial if number formatting was available as a chart axis setting. In the screenshot I have prices. While the $ currency sign is not necessary on the axis, having the option to format the number to a builder defined decimal place would improve the UX. Otherwise, some numbers are showing one decimal place vs two decimal places.
On the product webinar and this has been shown as being live using a suffix/prefix under the axis setting
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…