UX related question!

Options

Is it possible to have the arrow marks as shown in the screenshot below? Like, it should not be a fixed one, it should be dynamic. If yes how this is achievable?

Best Answers

• Dikshant
    Answer ✓
    Options

@aishabhy05, Write the formula for the text format line item with emojis, using IF and ELSE statements for different emojis.

IF Salary < 50000 THEN "🔻" & "Low Salary" ELSE "⬆️" & " High Salary"

• Dikshant
    edited March 11 Answer ✓
    Options

Try this formula:

If (Percent Line Item * 100) < 0 THEN "🔻" & TEXT(Percent Line Item * 100) & "%" ELSE "⬆️" & TEXT(Percent Line Item * 100) & "%"

Answers

• To improve on this, create a list for each Salary Band and put the text there; then use a list formatted line item for display, not text. Also, there's no need to be doing the text concatenation here…

• Thanks @MarkWarren and @Dikshant .

• aishabhy05
    edited March 11
    Options

Is it it possible to have % and the text line item together (with symbols)? output : 🔻-1 % … ⬆️ 5% @Dikshant @MarkWarren

• Dikshant
    Options

You have to convert the number format line item into text using TEXT function and then do the concatenation

Example:

If Percent Line Item < 0 THEN "🔻" & TEXT(Percent Line Item) ELSE "⬆️" & TEXT(Percent Line Item)

• Thanks @Dikshant I already tried, however I'm not getting % it is showing me something like this .. I want the exact % to be captured.. like ⬈ 0.1% ….