Formula DCA to lock cell

Hello,

I need some help with a DCA.

So I have 3 line items weekly dimension : X (number), Y (number manually input) and Z Yes or No.

So :

• If I select No on line Z, then line Y should be 0 (blank)
  • If I select on line Z Yes and if line Y is not 0, then the line Y for that week (cell) should be locked
  • If I select on line Z YES and if the value from line Z is 0, than I should take value from line X

There should be some DCA that will alow to lock the cells as stated above

Thanks

Answers

• @ilincach - Few questions on requirement,

1. What should be the formula conditions for X?
    2. If I select on line Z, yes, and if the value from line Z is 0, then I should take the value from line X. Question: Column Z is a dropdown of Yes or No or is it a text line item where we can input Yes, No or any number?
    3. If I select No on line Z, then line Y should be 0 (blank). Question: It's an input line item, so when you say make it zero, do you mean to lock the values by making the cell as Read-only since we cannot apply formula here as it's manual input line item as you mentioned?

• ilincach
    edited February 2

Hi @Dikshant,

1. X is a Number that is being taken from another Module. So is filled
    2. Here is a mistake I done when writing : If I select on line Z, yes, and if the value from line Y is 0, then I should take the value from line X. Column Z is a dropdown List Yes/No
    3. If I select No, then there is no action on line Y: so the value should stay as an input one , as it is

• Here is a mistake I done when writing : If I select on line Z, yes, and if the value from line Y is 0, then I should take the value from line X. Column Z is a dropdown List Yes/No

Ques: When you say "I should take the value from line X", You will manually enter the value in line Y, right?