Import Action Bug

Options
shadmani
edited March 14 in Modeling

Note: The action was working fine since a year and suddenly mapping is gone due to has numbers as source .

I have a module where I have a saved view to import data in another model . The line item name is same as list name which is a numbered list. During mapping Line item which is code is mapped in target list. But suddenly Anaplan is reading hash numbers instead of code as source mapping.

The moment I changed the line-item name it is reading code properly.

Has anyone faced similar issue.

Answers

• PujithaB
    Options

Hi @shadmani

This could have been happened Since you have created Line-item name same as List name.

• shadmani
    Options

@PujithaB but this was working for one year . And suddenly had this issue today.

• PujithaB
    Options

@shadmani , Is the name of the lineitem changed recently in any scenario before you encountered this error.

• Dikshant
    Options

The mapping will show hash numbers only since it's a number list.

Line Item mapping only changes when source line items are renamed. There must be a rename happend for that line item which corrupted the mapping in your import action.

• shadmani
    Options

@Dikshant Its not the case .

• Dikshant
    Options

Can you check and show?

I've checked, and for the numbered list, which I import and map with the code line item, it shows hash number only in the import mapping.

• Panji
    Options

Hi,

can you try to create new saved view? i have problem like this and solved when i create/use new saved view

• PujithaB
    Options

Hi @shadmani
    If lineitem is not renamed, Then there is a possibility of Corrupted View
    Due to which this could have happened . You can recreate the view and perform the same import so that it will not create same issue in Future.
    And there are known issues published on Import view corruption.
    You can check those articles under Known Issues Section