Anaplan Weekly Challenge

Options

Hello Anaplanner's,

I would like to know if we already have a Weekly challenge' section for Anaplan.
We have it in Alteryx and also in Power BI.
The challenges help new learners identify, understand and use Anaplan in a better way, all while being a part of the group.

If not, I would like to request respective members to see this post as a humble suggestion from someone who wants to learn and excel using Anaplan to it's full potential🙂

Answers

• SriNitya
    Options

@vfrank
    To my knowledge there are no weekly challenges, it is good idea to have.
    we have monthly Q&A challenges sometimes.

• Dikshant
    Options

There are monthly community Q&As that are somewhat similar, but it's more of an open discussion about a single topic. But this is also good to have a weekly challenge, and community members can participate and propose respective solutions and ideas.

• TristanS
    Options

@vfrank I have a challenge you might be interested in. Not really sure whether Anaplan would be able to do it either. I've seen recursive / loop algorithms outside Anaplan but doing this within Anaplan would definitely be a good challenge.

• PujithaB
    Options

@TristanS, Yes, I agree

This is a challenging one and I would like to learn this can be solved in any way of Anaplan.

• Love this idea! Out of curiosity, how would you say a "community challenge" post would differ than a question asked in our forums? Is it bringing extra visibility to it? Or a situation that applies to all? We have done the monthly challenges and are open to new ideas and suggestions for sure!

Thank you!

Ginger, Community Manager

• Olek P
    Options

I like a weekly challenge idea from Anaplan. Shouldn't be too hard to do.

• Olek P
    Options

@GingerAnderson

It could even be a question already asked on the forum. I would like to see a separate section, and someone is responsible for posting it every week.