Block / Disable create form action based on a line item

Options

Hello.

I want to know if it's possible to block/restrict the creation of an item ( via a FORM ) based on a line item.
For example, if the total wallet = 0 then the user should not be able to add and create a new item.

thank you

Best Answer

• jasonblinn
    Answer ✓
    Options

@SofianeLz

You will need to create a boolean formatted line item with your logic in it. If the logic is true, it will allow a button to be pushed, if it is false, the button is not clickable. I have written the logic in your example as "Total Wallet <> 0".

From there, in the action card configuration, create your form. once that is done, click on "Manage", then the 3 dots for more options on the form you just created, then "Select Driver Line Item"

Finally, Select your Module, your driver line item, and then click "Create". You can now publish your page. If my "total wallet" is 0 then the button is greyed out.

If any other value is in my total wallet, then the button is clickable:

Hope this helps!
    Jason

Answers

• Dikshant
    Options

Hey, we have the DCA at action level, but I am curious to ask at what level you have this Total Wallet line item? Can it be taken in a module and line item with no dimension like Jason did in his explanation?

• PujithaB
    Options

Hi
    you can use select driver line-item option while configuring the card.

• @PujithaB @Dikshant @jasonblinn thank you all for the answers.
    The select driver line item is the perfect solution.

Have a great day y'all