3.3.5.2A Beginning Inventory

Options

Hello,

I have added formula for Beginning Inventory and it is reflecting as well but when I am checking WK5 FY2020 I can see 13000 instead of 4866.

So, can anyone help me in this that what is wrong here?

Thanks & Regards

Answers

• SriNitya
    Options

Hi pativi03
    Formula → IF 'SYS01 Time Settings By Week'.'Not 1st Week of Timescale?' THEN PREVIOUS(Ending Inventory) ELSE 'DAT01 Beginning Inventory'.Beginning Inventory.
    Cross check you logic of SYS01 Time Settings By Week'.'Not 1st Week of Timescale?.
    Hope it helps.

• Dikshant
    Options

You need to set the current period in model calendar.

As per the formula if Week 5 is the first week of timescale, then it will fetch previous month of Ending Balance else it will take from Beginning Inventory from DAT01 module.

• pativi03
    Options

what can be the Current Period then?

• SriNitya
    Options

SYS01 Time Settings By Week'.'Not 1st Week of Timescale? as name of line item depicts current period should be 1st Week of Timescale → Week 1 FY20.

• Dikshant
    Options

Current Period has to be Week 1 FY20 and as per formula, if it's not the first week then it should take previous month value of Ending Inventory

• pativi03
    Options

Hello… Thanks all for your feedback.

I got the issue…. actually for 1st Week of Timescale in SYS01 I have ticked all the first week of year 2020 i.e. WK1, WK5, WK9 and so on and due to which the formula was checking that thing. As I remove the ticked from all the first week (apart from WK1) I can see the desired result like below.

so, can anyone confirm if this is the correct one?

Regards,

Viral Patil

• Dikshant
    Options

Set Current Week as Week 1 FY20 in Model Calendar and put in the formula

ITEM(Time) = PERIOD(CURRENTPERIODSTART())

Options

Yes @pativi03 , as per @Dikshant formula you will get it.

• pativi03
    Options

done