Write a DCA logic to prevent entry from another User if the selected row reserved by another user.

Options

For eg. In the above screenshot if I check reserve row Boolean then the entire column of that row should get lock for other user and only editable for the person who reserved it. Also i want to see the name of the user for whom that line is reserved for.

Best Answers

• araj
    Answer ✓
    Options

Module already having user as a dimension, If i reserved any row I only should be able to edit and other User can see the name of the user who reserved that row in "Reserved by" line item.

• pyrypeura
    Answer ✓
    Options

When you have user name in the field you can use total level of user list and FirstNonBlank summary type so there will be the one user who has it reserved in the user lists total item.

• araj
    Answer ✓
    Options

Yes, user total level is quite beneficial in this case.

Answers

• Dikshant
    Options

You have to introduce the user dimension in this module and then write the DCA conditions. Use ANY function to get if any user reserve this line and based on that write the logic.

• Maybe have the user enter their name to reserve, check if it's not blank to set boolean…

• With the user top level and make the Boolean any summary level and can get the any of the users are reserved for that particular item or not.