Integration of custom Machine Learning model's with anaplan

Options

I'm working on a Marketing Mix Modeling (MMM) project to analyze marketing spend across different media channels, calculate ROI, saturation points, etc., using various machine learning models. I'm interested in integrating these models with Anaplan to make them accessible to any brand within our FMCG company. How can I proceed with integrating custom machine learning models with Anaplan, ensuring seamless data flow and user interaction through dashboards

Tagged:

Answers

• Hi @akmankar1967

Anaplan allows you to build a custom model to review all ML models in one place. The platform has various interfaces for integration including API interactions.

So first of all it is for you to decide what your future Anaplan model features will have.

For more information about integrations and Anaplan in general please check Anaplan Anapedia and other Resources within this portal. There is also Anaplan Academy where you can learn how Anaplan models are built.

Let me know if you have any other questions

Kirill

• Hii @KirillKuznetsov

Thank you so much for your response.

It seems that we have the flexibility to fully develop our Marketing MMM machine learning model externally and then integrate this model with Anaplan, using it primarily to display the model's outputs through a custom Anaplan model designed for visualization and further analysis. If I've misunderstood, please let me know.

To provide more context, our goal is to develop the MMM model as a standalone product. This approach aligns with our organizational strategy to classify the MMM model as a tangible asset. The rationale behind this is to capitalize on the development costs associated with building the MMM model, thereby treating these expenses as capital expenditure rather than operational costs. Therefore, our primary objective is to construct the MMM model externally and utilize Anaplan's capabilities to present and analyze the model's outputs. This strategy guarantees that the MMM model maintains its status as an independent asset, while also leveraging Anaplan to provide stakeholders with convenient and immediate access to the model's outputs.

• @akmankar1967 let me know if you need any further assistance