Hi all,
I was wondering if there is a way to facilitate user's work by providing them with a way to export more tables from the same UX page in one excel file.
Thanks in advance,
Luca
try to create multiple export actions and club them in a same process, and publish it in NUX page.
@Dikshant thanks, but what I actually meant is to export all the tables in the same excel file
@LucaRicci
The first question I would ask would be if you can get the user to do anything in Anaplan to prevent them from needing to export.
If the answer to that is no, There isn't an export action that will achieve what you are looking for, but I would explore the Excel Add-in. You can have connections to multiple worksheets, and a user can refresh the data (the equivalent of an export) and they could even write data back to anaplan from Excel if needed.
https://help.anaplan.com/excel-add-in-connection-4528fc26-1e8b-45db-aa83-622a7aa570b4
Jason
I agree, explore the Excel add-in, there is not one way to export multiple tables into single excel.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…