I reorder to columns in the model but they don't display in the same order in the UX page

Options

Hello Everybody ,

I hope you're well . I reorder my columns in the model but they doeson't change their order in the UX page ! Can someone please help me with this ? Thanks in advance.

Answers

• SriNitya
    edited April 16
    Options

imadlou 
    Hi
    Just refresh and try again.
    If you have published saved view check the view also, reordering might be effected in default view.

• TomiChpak
    edited April 19
    Options

Hello friends, I would like to share with you a website that provides practical conclusions from blood test results https://ways2well.com/get-started/comprehensive-blood-work. Instead of just providing data, they turned it into practical recommendations that I could apply to my daily life. For people who are looking for ways to improve their own health, I highly recommend ways2well.

• PulkitChawla
    edited April 23
    Options

@imadlou - Are you using Custom view or Saved View on the NUX?

If you are using Custom View on the NUX, then you can directly reorder the columns on the NUX Page and after doing the changes on the page, simply click on Publish Button.

But if you are using Saved view on the NUX, then in the backend module, update the saved view which is published on the NUX grid and do the reordering whichever you want and after that overwrite your saved view.

Once this is done, you can go the NUX page and you will be able to see the changes you made on the backend module.

Let me know in case of any concerns.