Dear Anaplanners,
Is there a way to hide list elements in UX? I was able to do this previously by double-clicking on the column border, but it's no longer working.
Thank you in advance 😊
Thank you @KirillKuznetsov @jagadishdash @SriNitya for the clarifications 😊.
@RdEl00
Don't know how you did it by double-clicking but this can be achieved if you drag the column's right border to the left.
Let me know if you have any problems.
Thank you @KirillKuznetsov for your prompt reply. In fact, I don't want that left margin to be displayed, so the list elements would be completely invisible for the end user, which was achievable by the double click that I mentioned. The result that I'm looking for:
Thank you 😊
@RdEl00 so your first screenshot is not what you are trying to achieve? Then probably there is no way apart from the one I described. Usually, these remaining pixels don't bother anyone and they are actually useful for "Sync on select" feature.
@Reda01 To hide the column in ux only option is to you drag the column's right border to the left. and if it does have multiple dimension and all sometimes some letter might be visible there.
@Reda01 Dragging the column's right border to the left is only option in UX to hide columns as in old UX dashboards there is no columns settings in NUX.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…