How to hide Module's List elements in Board/Worksheet?

Options

Dear Anaplanners,

Is there a way to hide list elements in UX? I was able to do this previously by double-clicking on the column border, but it's no longer working.

Thank you in advance 😊

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• KirillKuznetsov
    edited April 17
    Options

@RdEl00

Don't know how you did it by double-clicking but this can be achieved if you drag the column's right border to the left.

Let me know if you have any problems.

• RdEl00
    Options

Thank you @KirillKuznetsov for your prompt reply. In fact, I don't want that left margin to be displayed, so the list elements would be completely invisible for the end user, which was achievable by the double click that I mentioned.

The result that I'm looking for:

Thank you 😊

• @RdEl00 so your first screenshot is not what you are trying to achieve? Then probably there is no way apart from the one I described. Usually, these remaining pixels don't bother anyone and they are actually useful for "Sync on select" feature.

• @Reda01 To hide the column in ux only option is to you drag the column's right border to the left. and if it does have multiple dimension and all sometimes some letter might be visible there.

• SriNitya
    Options

@Reda01 
    Dragging the column's right border to the left is only option in UX to hide columns as in old UX dashboards there is no columns settings in NUX.