Hello everyone . I have a module with 2 dimensions and only one line item . I want to generate the sequential numbers with formula like the numbers shown in the picture. I would be glad if someone could help me with this.
Thanks
@Mahdiyar
Just curious, how will this be used, what is it needed for?
@rob_marshall Hi Rob. It was just a challenge from one of our colleagues. I don't know the details that where it will be used.
@Mahdiyar If we get to know what will be the use of it so can suggest a way to tackle what the final out come which needed this sequential number to populate.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…