Anaplan Connect JDBC issues - SnowFlake - jdk.internal.misc.Unsafe

Options

I have successfully connect to snowflake, and extract file, import to anaplan file csv, but it seems the connect api did not call the action to import into anaplan. (Because I have seen the file of anaplan has been updated, but the process/action has not been launched)

It seems the problem coming from here: [jdk.internal.misc.Unsafe.allocateUninitializedArray(int): unavailable (…) cannot access class jdk.internal.misc.Unsafe (in module java.base) because module java.base does not export jdk.internal.misc to unnamed module]

Please see the picture for more info :

More info : I have configured the snowflake properties files and java, anaplan connect installed etc.

JAVA version 11

Anaplan Plan Connec Version 4.2.1

Can anyone give me some tips to figure it out ? Thanks

Tagged:

Answers

• ben_speight
    Options

It looks like it worked to me and the error was just something to do with the Snowflake JDBC driver initially checking various Java APIs it could use if available?

• YuchenLIANG
    edited May 2
    Options

@ben_speight I have changed the version of java to 11 and 8, I don't have this error anymore. But the process still did not launch.

I mean, the csv file has been updated on anaplan yes, but the action to load file to the anaplan list and module no. The action did not luanch, and the list & module is still empty.

» I suppose it's some problems from the adapbility between java and anaplan connect ?

• ben_speight
    edited May 2
    Options

I think you just need to change "-Process" to "-process", the command line options are case-sensitive.

If I recall correctly the -output argument should be a directory for processes - it creates a file for each import with errors