Hello!
I'm currently building out a workflow template using the new workflow feature. However, when I kickoff the workflow I receive about 10-15 emails.
Is there a way to control the notifications that are sent to the end users?
Thanks!
Hi @Scott Hildebrand , I think Notifications in workflow are sent based on how many list items a user is assigned to.
To limit the notifications, I'd say. Setup the user access to list items at higher level
So, if L1List has 5 items and L2 List has 15 items under each item in L1 List and you are setting up the access by L2 List. You can set the access up at L1 List to restrict the notifications
I hope you get the idea of how you can limit the notifications. The less assigns the less notifications
Hi @HimanshuRaj,
Thanks for the response! Unfortunately, I cannot set up access based on a different hierarchy level, as the individuals assigned to each task sit at the lowest level in the hierarchy.
Are there any other ways of controlling notifications sent to end users?
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…