Model Building Exam

I'm doing the Talent Builder program. The last task of the Level 1 program is a certification exam. Can anyone tell me how this exam works, I didn't find anything here. Is it proof? How long do I need to do it? Do you have any additional material for studies?

Answers

• @MarcosCava

Hi,

Level 1 Model Builder

Course Overview: In this course, you will discover the foundational Anaplan concepts and technical model building skills that you need to constructively participate in an Anaplan implementation.

Duration: 20 - 30 hours

Course Objectives: By the end of the course, you will be able to:

• Identify the elements of DISCO (Data, Input, System, Calculation, and Output in a model schema.
    • Build a model in Anaplan that includes modules, lists, line items, and hierarchies.
    • Import data into a model.
    • Construct formulas and functions to calculate data and reference modules.
    • Assign role-based model access permissions.

In the Anaplan community »Academy » search for Level 1. You'll find the level 1 course and there you have to complete all the lessons as mentioned above then at the end of the building you'll required to give an exam for the same to get Level 1 Certificate.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Jagadish

• @jagadishdash Thanks. But my question how is this exam? How it works? How many time I have? Is it more practical and theoretical? Is there any simulator?

• @MarcosCava

Exam is pretty clear and simple if you did level 1 lesson properly. It'll short ans questions only. Both Theory and practical build required to clear this examination.

Yeah, So overall If you did the lesson and build correctly it'll be easy to clear.