I don't find SKU flat list. What did I missed please
@Solene
The flat list usually means that there is no parent reference in this list.
You can create a separate list called "SKU flat list" and load the sku items there without parents.
Later you will have to link SKU flat list to your normal SKU list by FINDITEM() function.
@KirillKuznetsov ,
I try to creat my flat list but I guess I am missing something. I try to import Historic+volumes.csv
Any advise please.
@KirillKuznetsov can you tell me if my SKU flat list is right to import my DAT03 Historic volumes
@Solene flat list means no parent elements. Only SKUs
Yes, you are right but i don't rememember how to do a flat list with import without parents.
if i try to insert just there are too much list items. https://help.anaplan.com/add-and-delete-list-items-ca13a66c-6233-48fe-be64-95c69de5192a
Can you remind me?
@Solene Create an import with only SKU Items (without parents)
For more details about Flat list vs. Hierarchy list please review the course: 1.2.3 Hierarchy vs. Flat Lists from Sprint 1 of Level 2 Model Building https://learning.anaplan.com/course/view.php?id=1848
how can add time (half -)year in dimensions ?
@Habi786 ,
If you have enabled it in the calendar settings, you'd be able to select it in the module's time dimension.
Cheers!
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…