Hi,
I need some help for my baseline forcast formula, please.
Yes, match it with my screenshot. and then load the data again.
trying another one but still don't work… any idea p[lease?
Baseline Forecast: IF 'SYS01 Time Settings By Week'.'1st Forecast Year?' THEN 'DAT03 Historic Volumes'.Offset Volumes for First Forecast Year ELSE OFFSET(Default Forecast, -52, 0)
Offset Volumes for First Forecast: IF 'SYS01 Time Settings By Week'.'1st Forecast Year?' THEN OFFSET(Volumes, -52, 0) ELSE 0
I tried that but doesn't work …
I may have done something wrong on a previous step but don't know which one.
Here are my DEM03 and DAT03.
Do I have to change the time range?
Any ideas please… I am completely stuck !
This is your screenshot, and it does not looks correct. Can you share the pivot of this module?
SKU Flat List item does not looks correct to me.
Okay, it's not a major issue, but please remove the SKU Flat List item from the list as it is not needed. Let me review it and try to identify any other potential issues.
Hi @Dikshant ,
I removed it. thank you
That changed my DEM03. does it looks good now ?
Please check the following items:
Check if model calendar and time range are setup correctly. Make sure Current Period is setup as Week 1 FY20.
Check the formula and result for SYS01 Module - 1st Forecast Year line item.
Check if DAT03 module matches:
Check default forecast and baseline forecast formulas are correct.
Make sure Growth percent line item format is set as percentage in both DEM03 and DEM02 module.
See if you were able to find the mistake.
Number looks way too off, check the above points and drill down on any cell and share the screenshot. It will tell us exactly which line item is off.
Dear @Dikshant
Default forecast and baseline formulas
DEM02 and DEM03 are both in pourcentage decimal 2
See my DEM03 results below:
Can you set this current period.
is my DAT 03 right?
No it's way too off. Fix the DAT03 module. You have subsidiary views and mine does not have it. Can you correct that, dimension has to be P3 SKU and Accounts. Load the data again.
I have updated my dimension.
How can I remove my subsidiary ?
Great I guess it works now !
Last question: how can I change my value; should be 58.88 instead of 5,887,728,739?
I had to load again my DAT03 Historic volumes in my Datahub with dot instead of comma. Now looks good thanks !
Hi Please let me know the formulas to be put in this module . I am stuck at this point too for the DEM 03 MODULE
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…