I have completed all my prerequisites , may I know approximate time for approval after application.?? How much time did it take for your approval of talent builder program
It takes 7-10 business days to get approval/ rejection. Have you applied for the workspace via talent builder program?
yes
I guess I applied on saturday so I guess 6 week days since I have applied if we exclude weekends
In the meantime, you can start going through the certifications content, start watching videos.
@Parshva1304 - I would suggest you to wait till end of this week and it should be there but if not then you can reach out to Anaplan Academy on academy@anaplan.com .
@Dikshant @PulkitChawla Thankyou !!!
I have been in the same situation for over 10 days with no response. Can anyone help?
@ENYA Approvals take time, kindly wait and check your emails.
@Dikshant Yhx for your kindness. According to you said, it took 7-10days for check applications.
However , I have waited for more than two weeks. No approval or rejection.
What should I do for now?
Nowadays it takes a little more time, and you will surely get a revert of approval or rejection.
Try to reach out to academy@anaplan.com
@Bizplus - what did Anaplan Academy say about it?
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…