Hi,
I don't understand why I don't find my view link to my suppky chain in my page. Any idea about what I am missing? Please
@Solene As per the above context you can either create a costume view and edit accordingly in the page or you can create a saved view override Grid UX Saved view.
However the issue i think you're facing because of model selection while creating a page. Please create a fresh page and make sure you're tagging to the right Workspace and your model.
Thanks,
Hey! Can you give me some more context? Are you trying to find a module/grid to add to your page? Or are you trying to add a link on your UX page that feeds to another page? If it's the latter, you should be able to add a text card to the UX page and when you are doing the configuration for the card, there is the option to link to a page at the bottom
I am supposed to include a module?grid view to my page. I wonder if I have to creat an access? This step is not detailed on the course.
Oh….. ! Thanks, what a stupid mistake !
I am not able to add time context selector?
@SaritaA
If you want to select time on the page and still your time need to be there in the column. Edit it go to last tab (context ) > Expand the time and toggle on the Hierarchy filter over there. It will show the time selector on the top and based on the selection the respective child periods will be visible in the grid.
Hope that helps.
Thanks
Jagadish
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…