Look when i am importing weekly data in my INV01 when i want to map time with column headers Time (2019-12-29 - 2020-01-04, 2020-01-05 - 2020-01-11, 2020-01-12 - 2020-01-18, ...) this shows up but data in my 'csv' and 'inv' in form of WEEK 1 FY20 but in mapping dialog it shows Time (2019-12-29 - 2020-01-04, 2020-01-05 - 2020-01-11, 2020-01-12 - 2020-01-18, ...)
why this how to solve it and I know its a part of sprint 3 exam but I have already passed it and this was the only question wrong If i don't solve this and in any case the data is used in conclusion it might lead to mis-match so I am taking this as a precautionary step PLEASE HELP thank you
Hi, Before going to the time mapping tab I suggest mapping all relevant dimension first and then checking the mapping tabs after that.
@pyrypeura Thank-you It worked may I know the reason why we should map other dimensions first ??
Without mapping all dimension first on time tab it's trying to map empty column name to time dimension which messes up the mapping Anaplan tries to do.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…