Hi, I can create a filter here in terms of months but I am not getting data for the line chart, where am I going wrong? Please help me on this.
@AyushT22 Hey, As per your screenshot, change the page selector from ALL products to a child item and it'll visible.
Hi @jagadishdash I did try with that but then also I am not able to get any data
Make summary as sum . u will get data
@AyushT22 - Make sure to keep the summary as sum to see the data at the Top/Parent level.
@AyushT22 In blueprint view, toggle the summary from None to SUM.
@AyushT22 The formula is at week level,
And you are using Months. Can you take a look at that and if not working share the Blueprint view. Thanks.
Thank you everyone for your suggestions it worked.
I thought a formula would be necessary to display this data properly.
Hi,
Anyone can assist me on how to Add a filter to this module to display Months only?
Thanks in advance
Create a system module with month dimension.
Create a Boolean line item with a formula TRUE.
Turn off summaries.
Use this line item as a filter for your module. I hope this helps.
Seyma 🌷🙂
@seymatas1 Thank you for inputs, however, I'm not able to proceed to display Months only.
Any ide what will be the selection to display months only? Weeks are still display in my modules.
I'm looking at below output in a per month.
2. Create a system module with month dimension.
3. Apply the filter to the time dimension of your weekly module:
4. Filter is working.
You can also consider creating a monthly module instead of applying a filter. A new module will increase your cell count but a filter will affect performance. There is a tradeoff and I usually prefer to increase size instead of affecting performance.
Thanks @seymatas1
I tried to filter the data using the Planning Period Filter Weeks Only line item in the SYS01 Time Settings by Week module. However, I'm not able to Filter it. Please see below screenshot.
Please assist.
Thank you.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…