3.3.7.2 Add DCA to INV01 Inventory Ordering

AD02 Inventory Ordering Overrides i have created this module and along with line item ,

Submit Purchase Order - Write?

Override Amount – Write?

Override Shipping – Write?

have set as Boolean data type

below is my ss of my work

blue print

could somebody enlighten me ?

Answers

• What is the issue you're facing?

• i just need a basic guideline so i could work upon as per their requirement @Dikshant

• You might have watched the videos on Dynamic cell access, if not they I would suggest watch that first. Now here they are asking you to create driver line items for DCA.

Follow the hints to create a formula for driver line items:

Override Amount line - Write line item formula is

'Submit Purchase Order Request?' AND 'Override Suggested Order Amount?'

and for Override Shipping - Write? line item formula is:

'Submit Purchase order Request?' AND 'Override Shipping Method?'

• I apologise for the delayed response , sure thing i will touch base again on DCA content and work on it . If i get stuck i will post here ,thanks much in advance !

• @Dikshant i have gave the formula for line item and settled the DCA on Inventory ordering Module but can't get the value as showed on SS

my workings

blue print of it

When creating the Override Shipping – Write? and Override Amount line – Write? line items in the AD02 Inventory Ordering Overrides module, make sure those Boolean-formatted line items are structured so that if the end user decides not to place the order, all relevant fields will return to hidden (as in the Week 1 example above):

this is the requirement ,week 1 and week 2 values are not same as the requirement they have asked for and i have made DCA and for the Boolean items i gave summary as any. Could u suggest me what am i doing wrong over here