How to sync a selector field with input grid in anaplan

How to sync a selector field with input grid in anaplan

Answers

• Do you mean sync a content selector with the input grid?

If yes, then selector list needs to be a dimension in Input Module. Check this out.

• Not exactly. I have created a Selector module and another input module. Input module is in L5 dimension and Selector is in L4 dimension. Now I want if I select one item from L4 it will show all the items under that i the below L5 dimension Grid.
    Is that possible.

• Can u share screenshot of selector module and input module which includes dimensions?

• @Soumyajit

Yes you can do that,

In you input module you have L5 as dimension and your selector is L4. Create a boolean filter line item where you write the formula as : Selector L4 line item = parent(item(inp module L5))

and then you can apply this filter in the grid so when you select L4 you'll be get all the L5 from selected L4.

Hope that helps.

• @Soumyadip - Can you share more details along with screenshot to understand it better?

• Create a filter line item in such a way that if L4 is selected then all the child L5 items needs to be true (use parent function) then apply that filter on the input module then the sync with selector happens in the NUX screen based L4 selection.
    Hope this helps.