I have the access. This is for my future reference, is there a pdf.
thnxs, sus123
When you start Level 2 certification in future, Anaplan will share a copy of completed level 1 model with you to continue Level 2 certification. same goes with level 3, so you don't need your old models for future certifications. I hope this answers your question.
I want to know How to download a copy of the Level 1 Model Building 2.0 (New UX) model ? As I click on the link it takes me to login page but I am getting trouble in log in. It is showing my password is wrong. when I used the option "forget password" no link for resetting my password has been received.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…