Snowflake Integration : Anaplan Connect with Private key

Hi All

Anaplan connect is unable to extract private key while making a JDBC connection to snowflake. Error says “Try setting the JVM argument: -Dnet.snowflake.jdbc.enableBouncyCastle=TRUE”

I believe I am using the supported version of Java (v8) & the latest version of Anaplan connect(4.2.1).  I have converted.p8 to .pem just incase but same error. Installed Bouncy castle as per Anaplan connect guide as well. Does anyone succeed in using a private key directly as part of your CA certificate authentication? 

jdbc.connect.url=jdbc:snowflake://XXXX.us-east-1.snowflakecomputing.com/?warehouse=RSM_XS_WH&db=CDR&schema=RSM&private_key_file=C:/anaplan-connect-4.2.1/key/key.p8&private_key_file_pwd=XXXX

PS- I can connect to snowflake via snowsql using .p8 key and passphrase combination so there is nothing wrong with private key.

Regards,

Vipul

Answers

• vitexbakle
    edited August 28

It seems you are encountering issues with Snowflake JDBC and private key extraction despite having the correct Java version and Anaplan Connect setup. Ensure that you have correctly set the JVM schedule argument -Dnet.snowflake.jdbc.enableBouncyCastle=TRUE in your Anaplan Connect configuration.