Workspace Login Issue

Hi Everyone,

I need help with Workspace Access. I am accepted in Talent Builder Program. I have received email stating that I have been added to 'Talent Builder ###' workspace. Unfortunately, I am unable to access it.

When I try to log in, I get following message 'The email and password combination is incorrect. After 5 unsuccessful attempts, your account may be locked. You can reset your password here.'

I have reset my profile password a few times. Every time I tried logging in, I got the same error. I have also cleared by browser cache. In addition, I tried Chrome Incognito mode, but so far no luck.

I have exchanged couple of emails with Support Team as well.

I am looking for some pointers here. If anyone faced similar problem, please share your experience how you were able to resolve this issue.

Thank you!

Answers

• elena199x
    edited July 30

You should double-check your login credentials and password reset process. Clear your browser cache and cookies, then try logging in from a different browser or incognito mode. Retro Bowl College

• After you've reset your password and verified your credentials, try signing in again using a different browser or incognito mode, and clear your browser's cache and cookies.

@candy clicker

• Having problems accessing your workstation sounds irritating. Tips to fix the issue:

You should have received an email confirming your Talent Builder workspace account setup. Sometimes you must confirm your email before accessing.

Correct Email: Make sure your Talent Builder email address is accurate. Multiple accounts make it easier to mix up emails.

Reset your password by following the email link. Sometimes links expire or don't function.

Browser Issues: After clearing the cache and utilizing Incognito mode, try a another browser or the mobile app.

Firewall/Antivirus Settings: Security software may prevent access. Deactivate firewalls and antivirus software to test the issue.

Contact Support Again: Give the Support Team details about your steps since you've contacted them. Ask if they can verify your account or identify any concerns.

Consider reporting your concern in the Talent Builder Program's community forum or user group. Users with similar issues may have solutions.