I need help on two things-
Do you see any other issue? Thanks for your time and help. Happy Learning!
@nnithya
2. Do pivot on the chart grid and show only those two line item to show and then bring that into the row.
Hope that helps.
Thanks Jagdeesh,
Resolved 2.
The issue with my 1. is - my module is from "Grid UX" saved view, which does not have Account. It has only P1 Product Family
I had this same problem. Whilst I haven't finished the sprint yet (so this may be a pointless comment), I noticed the name of the grid to be "Global Demand Assumptions" rather than "Demand assumptions by Account", so I accepted it is a training module, and moved on.
Where I required rework was due to the instruction…
Include the following:
I realised I hadn't completed the 'Grid UX' saved view correctly and needed to go back and include 'Any' time filters, to include half year and full year. I then needed to go back further to create a new 'Full Year' boolean in SYS02.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…