For example, if I have sales numbers w.r.t to time, however I want a single chart on front end that has a dropdown selection to switch between lets say 6 weeks, 6 months, 6 quarters as 3 options, how can we achieve that?
Hi @salil16
It is not possible for chart to do it independently, but you can create users time filters which will have these options. This filter will then be applied on the chart and it'll work. Sharing an example of User Time Filter:-
These Time Filters can have various layout. Sharing another layout
I hope it helps.
Thanks!
-Shubham
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…