Anaplan Workspace Request

Hi Team,

I just got the Anaplan Way Course Certificate, I fulfill all the requisites as well, but the request to join the Talent Builder Independent Program was declined.

I have mailed my issue to support@anaplan.com

I want to develop my skill set in Anaplan, thereby want to enroll for Level 1 Training and get certified for job opportunities.

Answers

• Do you work for a company that is Anaplan's customer or partner ? If yes that might be the reason of your request got rejected.

• No @Dikshant. I'm a student seeking job opportunities as of now.

• @madhuroh - Can you try with a different email id and request it again?

Later on you can merge your account if you want.

• Let me try and get back!! But will that work ? @PulkitChawla

• @madhuroh -Yes, it will work

• Requested with different account @PulkitChawla.👍️

• Hi @PulkitChawla , tried with different account but again rejected. What to do now , sir?

• Hi @madhuroh - whats the reason they are mentioning for rejection of workspace request?

• Unfortunately, your request to join Talent Builder has been declined for one of the reasons listed below:

• You are employed by a customer or partner. This program is for unaffiliated learners. Please contact your internal Anaplan team for access to the platform.
    • You have previously taken advantage of this service.
    • Your account does not contain a full first and full last name.
    • You have applied to this program with multiple emails.
    • You have not completed The Anaplan Way lessons.
    • We have a limited capacity and are not able to satisfy all requests at this time.

Please adhere to the following guidelines. Failure to comply with this request may result in permanent removal from the program. 

• DO NOT CONTACT Anaplan support teams as they do not manage this program
    • Please wait 30 days before applying again

Thank you,

The Anaplan Academy Operations Team

This is the same message I received for both the accounts !!

• We have a limited capacity and are not able to satisfy all requests at this time.
    • Your account does not contain a full first and full last name.

This must be the reason. it happens sometimes.

• I just checked @Dikshant , my account holds complete name of me.

When should I apply , do we have any queue system of requests.

• It does, and it happens, and mostly the reason should be the limited capacity as everything else seems to be fine. try from a different email account i would say or reapply after 30 days from same account

• 对于许多留学生来说,essay的难度不仅在于写作本身,还在于如何理解和解读题目要求。每个学科、每门课程对于essay的要求都有所不同,这往往让学生感到困惑。Essay代写服务的一个重要优势在于,它能够帮助学生准确理解题目,并根据题目的具体要求进行写作。这样,学生可以确保自己提交的essay符合课程的学术标准,从而获得更高的分数。