Issue with Margin Summary Dashboard

I am encountering the same issue, and I guess the filters are not working as expected.

The above screenshot shows the Forecast Periods Grid created inside REV03 Margin Calculation. The filter works perfectly fine to filter Forecast months, as shown in the output below.

However, when I switch to a new module and come back to the Forecast Periods grid the filters seem to be cleared out and vanished then I can see the normal data without the filters as you can see below.

Due to this filter being vanished/cleared out I am not able to see the same in the "Margin Summary UX Page" The data is starting from FY19 as shown below:

In the dashboard above we are using 2 grids Forecast Periods gridinside REV03 Margin Calculation & Chart UX grid inside REV02 Volume Inputs. In both grids my filters are not working which is impacting the Margin Summary UX page. Can someone help me with what I am missing here?

Best Answer

• PulkitChawla
    Answer ✓

@divyeshkhandpur92 - In the screenshot which you shared in which months are starting from Jan 19, once you apply the forecast filter, you need to save the existing saved view.

Or else you can directly publish the custom view on NUX and try applying the forecast filter directly on columns on the NUX page.

Answers