2.3.10 Activity Create Demand Forecast

Hi,

I am struggling to get numbers for the Baseline Forecast line item my formula looks like the below:

IF NOT 'SYS01 Time Settings By Week'.'1st Forecast Year?' THEN LAG('DAT03 Historic Volumes'.Volumes, -52, 0, STRICT) ELSE 'DAT03 Historic Volumes'.'Offset Volumes for 1st Forecast Year'

I do see the numbers for the year FY20 as shown below.

However, I don't see any numbers for the year FY21 attached is a screenshot.

What am I doing wrong? Can someone help me resolve this issue?

Answers

• Your formula for the Baseline Forecast might be missing data or misconfigured for FY21. Here are key points to check:

1. Time Settings: Ensure 'SYS01 Time Settings By Week'.'1st Forecast Year?' is correctly set for FY21.
    2. Data Availability: Verify 'DAT03 Historic Volumes'.Volumes has data for the weeks in FY20 that correspond to FY21 when shifted by -52 weeks.
    3. Offset Volumes: Check that 'DAT03 Historic Volumes'.'Offset Volumes for 1st Forecast Year' has the correct data for FY21.

Make sure these elements are correctly set up, and your formula should work as expected.

• Hi @Anurag0911

Please find the response below:

1. Time Settings: For the Supply chain data hub the model calendar looks like start year FY19 end year FY20 attached screenshot.

2. Data Availability: I don't have data for FY20 Volumes attached screenshot.

3. Offset Volumes: As I am missing the Model Calendar for FY21 the offset volumes are missing for FY21.

Please if someone can help me will be great help.

• @ io games

Ensure that the condition

IF NOT 'SYS01 Time Settings By Week'.'1st Forecast Year?'

is evaluating correctly. If this condition is true, the formula will use the LAG function; if false, it will use the offset volumes.Verify that the '1st Forecast Year?' field is properly set for FY21. If it is returning true, the LAG function will not be executed.