3.3.12 Activity: Create Product Replenishment UX Page

Hi, I hope someone can assist please. I'm stuck at below task, not sure what have I done wrong in setting-up 'Planning Period Filter' month selection setting to sync against the desired objective of "Select he months you wish to view. Then, click Refresh to apply the Planning Period Filter".

Instead of showing data for the selected 'Planning Period Filter', when I select month and 'refresh', it hides respective weeks/periods from the below 'INV01 Inventory Ordering' Grid and chart. Why is this happening? I tried many different things but no success. Any help will be appreciated.

SS1: Period Unchecked

SS2: Jan 20 Checked & Refreshed - Consequently, it has hidden respective weeks (Wk1-Wk4) in Jan 20 from the Grid & Chart below. Why is working against the required objective?

SS3: Split View SYS01 Time Setting By Week and SYS00 Time Setting By Month

Tagged:

Best Answer

• AbrarAhmed
    edited September 25 Answer ✓

Hi @Rlueck, thanks for assisting. And @Rajat26, much appreciated to responding to other post. under discussions.

Actually, I was initially using saved views with filters etc. to generate UX views. I decided to delete those views in the model and use the main modules to pull data directly into UX apply apply the filter as advised by you. all working fine now. Once again, many thanks.

Answers

• Which filter is being applied to the UX Page? And on the UX page, is the filter for when "TRUE"? Can you share a screenshot of the UX filter?

• Hi @Rlueck, I'm using saved views to generate the UX Outputs, saved view have the filters applied. No filters or custom views saved directly from the UX.

• Got it, in the saved view, is the filter applying to 'Period Planning Filter'? If it so, is it showing time that = unchecked boolean or checked boolean (screenshot the filter if you can)

• My guess is that the filter thats being applied is showing where the bool is unchecked. This is why its showing everything when it is unchecked and removing it when its checked.

I'm guessing you may have applied the filter correctly initially, then your module would have gone away because nothing was checked in the input module.

• Hi Rlueck, thanks for trying to assist. 'Period Planning Filter' In the saved view was unchecked. I think that's how it should be, is that right?

I have deleted the saved view and tried again by directly setting up everything in the UX View. Unfortunately, still same result. Can you pls tell me what should be the filter setting? If there is one required?

I know I have to only show the 'Planning Period Filter'.

• AbrarAhmed
    edited September 24

Interesting thing is that when I click on the column header 'month' in the Planning Period Filter, it works as how it should work if the boolean was checked. Even thought it js not checked!!!

Please observe a blue outline around 'Jan 20' header cell in the 'Planning Period Filter', I only clicked on the header and straight away it selected the respective weeks on below table and chart, without hitting the refresh button.

• As soon as I check the Boole and refresh, it makes those weeks Period disappear from the below table.

• Please have a look at the SS3 screenshot above. When I check the boolean for Jan20 in SYS00 module, it works fine to apply auto boolean in SYS01 for respective Planning Period and Weeks lines. UX should be working in same way but it does not unfortunately.

As per my last message, it behaves fine in UX when I click on the column header of Planning Period Filter but not when I check the boolean for that Planning Period.