Dear community,
I struggle with getting the first week of timescale right in the SYS01 Time Settings By Week module. Here is my formula. Could anyone help to have a look?
Hi @Shengnan,
Two ways to do this,
Thank you @Rajat26 I will go for solution one :)
Hi not sure why the formula you are using is not returning a true for your timescale. I have the same formula and it is returning a true for my first week. See screenshot below.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…